Error codes that might be returned by the wallet
Errors conform to the [JSON-RPC 2.0 error spec](https://www.jsonrpc.org/specification\#error\_object). Beyond the standard errors from that spec, the following domain-specific errors are possible:
- 100: The wallet approval was rejected by the Web3 provider.
- 200: The user declines
- 300: You cannot close the channel when it is not your turn
- 400: Channel not found
- 900: The message is not addressed to this wallet.
- 1000: The wallet can't find the signing key corresponding to the first signing address in the participants array.
- 1001: There isn't a contract deployed at the app definition address.
- 1100: The wallet can't find the channel corresponding to the channelId
- 1101: The wallet contains invalid state data
- 1200: The wallet can't find the channel corresponding to the channelId
- 1300: The wallet can't find the channel corresponding to the channelId